2011-06-21

A tribute to He Ning from Bob

I am deeply saddened by the loss of my dearest friend He Ning. My love and respect for her had steadily grown during the 6 plus months that I knew her. During that time I witnessed first hand her courageous battle against cancer. I admired how she handled herself throughout that ordeal never letting it get her down remaining positive for herself and those around her. She continued to work and even found the strength and energy to volunteer with several charities during this trying time.

She was strong, independent and selfless to the very end. I remember when the doctor told her that she only had a short time to live. She said,"I am glad it is only a short time so that the people around me  will not have to suffer too much."

From her sweet voice and wry smile to her kind heart, I will miss everything about her.

No comments: