2011-06-17

From: Prof. Junliang Zhang (张君良老师)

I was shocked to learn that Ning He, my student, passed away on June 16th. This tragic news has completely stunned me. I cannot help recalling her smiling face, strong will and self sacrificing spirit. After over 30 years, I can still remember that she was one of the best students in the class. She was always hardworking, friendly with other students, and ready to give others a helping hand. In Jan. 2008, I went on an errand to the States where I met her. She invited me to her home and prepared dinner for me. We talked long hours about her college life and also her life in the States. We enjoyed ourselves immensely that day, and that seemed something happened only yesterday. The sad new breaks my old hear, how I wish I could see her again. Please accept my deep and true sympathy to her family and friends.

Zhang Junliang
[Ning He's college professor]

No comments: